In the midst of a long and stressful work week, many Americans find respite in casual drinks with coworkers. Not only can ‘happy hour’ take the edge off, but socializing with coworkers after office hours can lead to improved team collaboration, productivity and organization.
Although happy hour certainly has its benefits, some cities around the country are significantly more conducive to food and drink specials than others.
Here Are a Few of the Top 12 List (Click Here for Full List)
- Phoenix, Arizona: he city is heavily influenced by Mexican culture and although tequila and margaritas are in no short supply, the city hosts a wide variety of happy hour selections to help cool off from the desert heat.
- Orland, Florida: More than just home to SeaWorld and Disney, Orlando is an important economic center for the region and hosts over 150 international companies, opening up a range of opportunities for happy hours to thrive.
- Denver, Colorado: Denver and its surrounding area is home to a large number of local and national breweries, ranking 1st in the nation in beer production per capita and second in number of total brew houses.
- Seattle, Washington: Although Seattle is best known for coffee, the city is also a great place for other types of beverages, especially those enjoyed during happy hour.
- San Diego, California: San Diego ranks third in the nation for happy hour, thanks largely to the city’s 16 1/2 block Gaslamp Quarter – San Diego’s dining, entertainment and urban shopping district – which boasts more happy hours per square mile than any other neighborhood in the country.
Photo: Nisian Hughes | Stone | Getty Images
- Usa Today Article (happyhourpal.wordpress.com)